hmm... i am just being me and posting whatever comes to mind. i love fashion. and want to learn more about it. i am 20 yrs young and only getting younger. LOVE ME OR HATE ME I JUST DONT GIVE A.....( WELL YU KNO) ;))
"All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride."
They tried it.
Not sorry at all
some latin@s are so quick to claim lupita as one of us pero no dicen carajo when george zimmerman’s name gets brought up.
that and I’m super wary of latino media claiming her when they never wanna claim any of the afrolatinos in their countries and constantly treat them awfully. It’s that thing where “oh we’ll only claim you as latino if your exceptional” I’ve had very mixed feelings about all those posts going around. If Lupita identifies as Mexicana than that’s awesome and no one can take that away from her but I just feel a lot of fucked up shit that I can’t articulate around those posts going around especially since they DON’T MENTION SHE’S KENYAN AS WELL.
^^^ Thank you for putting into words what I couldn’t.
^^^ what she said. Wow
Fresh fruit margaritas: tequila, raspberries, black cherries, & cranberry juice. No sugar added. :)
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 TBS ground cumin
- 1/2 cup finely ground parmesan
- 2lb. fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup full fat organic yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS ghee or butter
- creme fraiche for garnish
- Wash the spinach and place in a large pot over medium heat. Cook until wilted, then drain in a colander. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda and cumin. In a separate bowl mix together the parmesan, yogurt, eggs and chopped onion. Then add to the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Place spinach into a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as you can. Then chop the spinach and add it to the batter.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add the ghee/butter. Drop a spoonful of batter into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes then flip to cook the other side (your pan should hold 4 small cakes). Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Allow cakes to cool slightly then top with a dollop of creme fraiche.